|Search Results for "arec"
There were 42 articles found for your query:
(Page 2 of 3)
- How do I use the AV100 camera installer utility to find my camera? [Article]
Arecont Vision cameras can be configured either through the AV100 software or via the embedded web interface. The AV100 software is available both on the disc that comes in the box with the camera as ...
- How do I get an advance replacement camera? [Article]
Advance replacement cameras are available for cameras that are still within warranty. Advance replacements are not available for cameras which are out of warranty or for cameras which have been damage...
- How long is Arecont Vision's camera warranty? [Article]
Arecont Vision cameras come with a 3 year standard warranty effective June 1, 2012. The new 3 year warranty is identical to the previous 1 year warranty with the exception of the coverage term.
- Default IP of Arecont Vision cameras [Article]
Arecont Vision cameras do not ship with a specific default IP address. However, the last known camera IP range will be 192.168.1.xx. You should set your computer IP to the same range to discover the c...
- My camera is not detecting using the AV100 installer utility [Article]
Camera detection may see interference for a few reasons. Prior to investigating any of the software level fixes listed below, camera wiring and power should be verified. This can easily be verified by...
- Does a panoramic camera require 4 recording licenses? [Article]
Licensing is determined by the 3rd party software you are using to record with the camera. Please contact your software vendor to determine their licensing arrangement for panoramic cameras.
- What type of video compression is used in Arecont Vision cameras? What is H.264?... [Article]
Arecont Vision cameras use Motion JPEG and H.264 depending on the model. For more detailed information on supported camera modes, please check
- Which network ports are used for Arecont Vision cameras? [Article]
Arecont Vision cameras operate on the following ports:
69 - TFTP
80 - HTTP
554 - RTP
All cameras are also capable of configuring a secondary HTTP
- My image is completely black at night but I am using a Day/Night camera. Why am ... [Article]
Arecont Vision Day/Night cameras (models ending with -DN) are compatible with IR illumination sources. -DN model cameras include an IR cut filter which allows for IR illumination to be filtered out du...
- Where can I find demo videos or images from Arecont Vision cameras? [Article]
Our image gallery is available here: Image Gallery. Our video gallery is available here:
- What is the maximum cable length I can use with an Arecont Vision camera? [Article]
Typical Ethernet 100Base-T has a maximum cable distance of 100 meters (328 feet). If longer cable runs are required, a switch or repeater should be used to extend the distance. Arecont Vision cameras ...
- Which lens options are available on the MegaDome? [Article]
MegaDome cameras currently come with two lens options available:
4.5-10 mm lens (default configuration)
8-16 mm lens (desiginated by -16 in the model number i.e. AV21
- Why am I unable to focus my camera? [Article]
Both C and CS mount lenses will operate with Arecont Vision cameras. CS mount lenses do not require the usage of a C to CS adapter ring (see image below). C mount lenses do require the usage of the C ...
- Why do I get a timeout error when trying to update firmware? [Article]
When updating firmware on any Arecont Vision camera, any 3rd party recording systems or other software applications which are connecting to the camera must be disabled. Any connections to the camera d...
- How much bandwidth does an Arecont Vision camera use? [Article]
Bandwidth and storage vary greatly based on many factors such as resolution, compression, image quality, movement, frame rate, etc. On-board motion detection can also help reduce storage requirements ...
- Where can I find the MegaDome installation manual? [Article]
The MegaDome manual is available under the Downloads tab of the individual product pages listed here: http://www.a
- Can I power my MegaDome's heater kit from PoE? [Article]
The current line of MegaDome cameras have a heater kit (designated by -1HK in the model number) which requires external DC power (10-50VDC, 10W) to be supplied to the camera. Future cameras may provid...
- How can I request an RMA for my camera? [Article]
All RMA requests should be submitted through our online support portal located at http://support.arecontvision.com/. To help prevent any d
- How does a panoramic camera stream video? Is it a single video stream or a stitc... [Article]
Panoramic cameras are designed as an array of 4 separate 2 megapixel or 5 megapixel sensors. The camera will output 4 separate streams and does not have onboard capability to stitch the images before ...
- My camera was damaged by water. Is this covered under my warranty? [Article]
No, water damage or damage caused by nature or an improper installation is not covered under our standard warranty. Cameras affected by this type of damage will incur an out of warranty repair fee ass...
(Page 2 of 3)